SYAFIQAH MAZATUL LAINI ASYIRAH ♥
The way youu move is like a full on rainstorm andd I'm a house of cards . Youu say my name for the first time baby , andd I fall in love in an empty bar andd youu stood there in front of me just close enough to touch , close enough to hope you couldn't see . What I was thinking of . Drop everything now . Meet me in the pouring rain . Kiss me on the sidewalk . Take away the pain . Cause I see , sparks fly whenever youu smile . Get me with those green eyes, baby . As the lights go down . Something that'll haunt me when you're not around . 'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever youu smile . So reach out open handed andd lead me out to that floor . Well, I don't need more paper lanterns . Take me down , baby bring on the movie star . 'Cause my heart is beating fast andd youu are beautiful I could wait patiently . But I really wish youu would . 'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever youu smile . I run my fingers through your hair andd watch the lights go out . Just keep your beautiful eyes on me . Gonna strike this match tonight . Lead me up the staircase . Won't youu whisper soft andd slow . I'd love to hate it . But youu make it like a fireworks show . 'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever youu smile . Sparks fly , baby smile , sparks fly .