I BELIEVE YOUU LOVE ME MORE
When is it time to say goodbye to all the love I've known when is it time to end your pain andd leave me all alone ? I've watched youu on your good days when I feel your strength renewed , but shortly after little ups the down days then ensue . We ride this roller-coaster of emotions as we try to make it through another day andd yet , I can't deny . That as I look into your face on days that have been bad , I see a look that beckons me . It's tired , hurt , andd sad . The little spark I used to see behind those loving eyes is growing ever clouded by life's cruel inhumane side . I try to see beyond the pain . Youu feel with every step andd softly whisper to myself this may get better yet . If I can bear to watch youu just another day or two . I justify my reasons to ensure I cling to youu for letting go is harder for the person left behind . It means that if I let youu go , I cannot turn back time . Back to the days I long for now , when youu were full of life andd every day held promise andd our futures , clear and bright . But now the lights are darkening . We take it daily now , I cannot see our futures clear or think beyond this cloud . I think the hardest part in this is never knowing why , I have to be courageous andd I have to say goodbye for if I let myself admit it's time to let youu go , I'd have to face reality without youu but I know . That soon I have to face the final outcome that I dread andd holding on will only serve to hurt youu in the end . You've given such unselfish love for all our time in life , but if I hold too tightly , You'll not move t'ward the light on to a better life where youu can once again be free of all the pain andd discomfort that holds youu here to me . So if I find the courage just to say this last farewell , I hope youu will forgive me for he time it took me still . I'll hold with me , the memories that in my heart remain , Pray one day , down the road always they'll lesson my own pain .