MARRY YOUU ♥
It’s a beautiful night , We’re looking for something dumb to do . Hey baby , I think I wanna marry youu . Is it the look in your eyes , Or is it this dancing juice ? Who cares baby , I think I wanna marry youu . Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go , No one will know , Come on girl . Who cares if we’re trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow , Shots of patron , Andd it’s on girl . Don’t say no , Just say yeahh , Andd we’ll go . If you’re ready , like I’m ready . Cause it’s a beautiful night , We’re looking for something dumb to do . Hey baby , I think I wanna marry youu . I’ll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like ohh , So whatcha wanna do ? Let’s just run girl . If we wake up andd youu wanna break up that’s cool . No , I won’t blame youu , It was fun girl .