A SAD STORY OF A BOY ANDD A GIRL WITH A MEANING !
Girl : What ?
Boy : I really like youu . andd i... i think i'm falling in love with youu .

ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU !

ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU ! ILOVEYOUU !

Girl : Okay .
Boy : What do youu mean "okay" ?
Girl : I don't like youu like that
Boy : What not ?
Girl : I can't tell youu . Maybe another time
Boy : Whyy don't youu love me ?

From the on , the boy kept asking the girl "Whyy not?" whenever he saw

him,
andd she kept answering the same answer of "i'll tell youu later." <3

Finally the boy got fed up .
I love youu is eight letters , so is BULLSHIT !

Boy : I'm tired of this ! Tell me whyy youu don't like me !
Girl : Do youu really wanna know whyy ?
Boy : Yess !
"Andd he wonders what it is about her that isn't good enough for him"
Girl : It's because you're ugly as fuck ! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not handsome ?!
Boy : But... I...
Girl : JUST SHUT UP ANDD LEAVE ME ALONE !
Boy : Youu broke me :'(
Girl : Whyy did youu , leave me here all alone ?


The girl leave andd the boy is sitting there alone , crying her heart out . <3
Then her cell phone rings..

Boy : Hello?
Mom : Sweetheart ? I want youu to go home, okay ? I'll be home from work i a few hours .
Boy : Alright mom .
Mom : I love youu .
Boy : I love youu too, Mom .
Mom : Byebye .
Boy : Bye .

I'm cryin inside andd nobody knows it but me
The boy heads home andd once he got there , he went in the bathroom andd looked at herself in the mirror .

Boy : I'm not handsome enough ? <3

I'm not as handsome as those boys in magazines .