Tonight I'm Loving Youu

I know youu want me . I made it obvious that I want youu too . So put it on me . Let’s remove the space between me andd youu . Now rock your body . Damn I like the way that youu move . So give it to me . Cause I already know what you wanna do . Here’s the situation . Been to every nation . Nobody’s ever made me feel the way that youu do . Youu know my motivation . Give in my reputation . Please excuse I don’t mean to be rude . But tonight I’m loving youu . Oh youu know . That tonight I’m loving youu . Oh youu know . You’re so damn pretty . If I had a type than baby it’d be youu . I know your ready . If I never lied, than baby you’d be the truth . Here’s the situation . Been to every nation . Nobody’s ever made me feel the way that youu do . Youu know my motivation . Given my reputation . Please excuse I don’t mean to be rude . Tonight I’m gonna do . Everything that I want with youu . Everything that youu need . Everything that youu want I wanna honey . I wanna stunt with youu . From the window . To the wall . Gonna give youu, my all . Winter andd summertime . When I get youu on the springs . Imma make youu fall . Youu got that body . That make me wanna get on the boat . Just to see youu dance . Andd I love the way youu shake that ass . Turn around andd let me see them pants . Youu stuck with me . I’m stuck with youu . Lets find something to do . (Please) excuse me . I don’t mean to be rude .